Information the School Needs
Once you have chosen a school for your child, you will need to provide the school with the following information when you enrol your child:
- Evidence of your child’s date of birth
- Names and addresses of the child and parents and/or carers
- Parents’/carers’ telephone numbers
- Names and emergency contacts and their basic contact details
- Doctor’s and dentist’s names and telephone numbers
- Immunisation certificate/s
- Health and welfare information about your child (for example, does your child have asthma, allergies etc)
- Information about the language(s) your child speaks and hears (to help the school support and build on your child’s knowledge)
In late November the prep teachers for the following year will conduct interviews with enrolled parents where the specific needs of the enrolled child will be discussed.
If you wish to enrol your child at Dorset Primary School please visit our front office and speak to our office staff, or call the school for extra information on 9725 5038. If you would like a prep teacher to discuss the enrolment with you please ask our office staff to organise this.